Join the Penn State School of International Affairs, Penn State Law, and the Rock Ethics Institute for a panel of distinguished experts on international human rights discussing the current state of human rights across the world, moderated by SIA director Scott Gartner.
The panel will include:
- Dr. Deepika Udagama, Sri Lanka Human Rights Commissioner
- Dr. Gamini Keerawella, Charge d'Affaires at the Sri Lanka embassy in the United States
- Shoba Sivaprasad Wadhia, Penn State Law professor and Director of the Center for Immigrants' Rights Clinic
- Dr. Catherine Wanner, Penn State Professor of History, Anthropology, and Religious Studies
- Dr. Lorraine Dowler, Penn State Professor of Geography
- Dr. Scott Gartner, School of International Affairs Director and professor