Important information to help you complete your enrollment and prepare for the fall.
This timeline will help you plan for important dates and deadlines regarding your admission. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Dates to remember:
- March 29: Deadline to register to attend our Open House.
- April 7-9: SIA Admitted Student Open House
- April 30: Deadline to pay your deposit to reserve your seat.
- July 22-31: Summer academic advising hours available. Email SIA Academic Adviser Claudia Prieto at email@example.com.
- August 12: Graduate International Student Orientation. Mandatory for all international students.
- August 22: Penn State New Graduate Student Orientation, 1:00–5:00 p.m. Highly suggested for all SIA students.
- August 22-23: SIA orientation & New Student Resource Fair. Required for all new SIA students.
- August 23: SIA Orientation (cont'd), team building
- August 26: First day of classes
- August 27: Welcome Picnic at Sunset Park, State College, Pa., 12:30–2:15 p.m.
- August 29: Group Academic Advising Workshop, 12:30–2:00 p.m., 114 Katz
- September 5: Professional Development Workshop, 12:30–2:00 p.m., 114 Katz
- September 12: Academic Integrity and Graduate Writing Workshop, 12:30–2:00 p.m., 114 Katz