Important information to help you complete your enrollment and prepare for the fall.
This timeline will help you plan for important dates and deadlines regarding your admission. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions.
Dates to remember:
- March 29: Deadline to register to attend our Open House.
- April 7-9: SIA Admitted Student Open House
- April 30: Deadline to pay your deposit to reserve your seat.
- July 22-31: Summer academic advising hours available. Email SIA Academic Adviser Claudia Prieto at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- August 6-8: Graduate International Student Orientation. Mandatory for all international students.
- August 15: Penn State New Graduate Student Orientation. Highly suggested for all SIA students.
- August 22-23: SIA orientation & New Student Resource Fair. Required for all new SIA students.
- August 24: Welcome Picnic at Sunset Park, State College, Pa
- August 26: First day of classes
- August (TBA): SIA Resource Fair, Alumni Career Panel
- August 29: Group Academic Advising Workshop, 12:30–2:00 p.m., 114 Katz
- September 5: Professional Development Workshop, 12:30–2:00 p.m., 114 Katz
- September 12: Academic Integrity and Graduate Writing Workshop, 12:30–2:00 p.m., 114 Katz