Important information to help you complete your enrollment and prepare for the fall.
This timeline will help you plan for important dates and deadlines regarding your admission. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Dates to remember:
- March 30: Deadline to register to attend our Open House.
- April 8-10: SIA Admitted Student Open House
- April 30: Pay your deposit to reserve your seat.
- July 21-31: Summer academic advising hours available. Email SIA Academic Adviser Claudia Prieto at email@example.com.
- August 6-8: Graduate International Student Orientation. Mandatory for all international students.
- August 15: Penn State New Graduate Student Orientation. Highly suggested for all SIA students.
- August 16–17: SIA orientation & New Student Resource Fair. Required for all new SIA students.
- August 20: First day of classes.
- August 24: Welcome Picnic at Sunset Park, State College, Pa
- August (TBA): SIA Resource Fair, Alumni Career Panel
- August (TBA): Group Academic Advising Workshop, 4:00–5:30 p.m., 114 Katz Building
- September (TBA):- Professional Development Workshop, 4:00–5:30 p.m., 114 Katz Building
- September (TBA): Academic Integrity and Graduate Writing Workshop, 4:00–5:30 p.m., 114 Katz Building
- September (TBA): International Student Success Workshop, noon–1:30 p.m., 114 Katz Building, co-hosted by Penn State's English for Professional Purposes Intercultural Center (EPPIC)